Borrow: Dropsaw - Wellington

Beaver

Any of you DIY'ers have a dropsaw I could borrow for a weekend or so? Need to cut up some timber (just small stuff, but a fair bit of it) and not keen to do it all with a circular saw, plus want it tidy and will be some angles.

Could probably smash it out in a weekend, happy to provide payment (beers or otherwise)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for such a tardy response. I have hardly been on OS in November:

WRT timber dropsaw: I have a 305mm De-Walt on an EPIC stand that I am not using again until late January You're welcome to it Beav. It's at my south coast lock-up, but the stand is big so perhaps it's best I drop it to you one week night (on my ute). Holla at me

WRT metal cut-off saw: Can assist with a 400mm unit should you still need one Kicker. Collection from Owhiro Bay on a week night (next to Pinkies), or perhaps if you're close to Beaver I can kill two birds etc. with a delivery

In all cases  - no payment or koha expected. You're both fine chaps and it's just the OS way... but please PM me and be prepared to wait a couple of days for reply ... or text if you have my number for a quicker response. Sorry, just lunacy busy at the moment