The Wellington Wagoneering, Vanning and general Camping Appreciation thread.

Seedy Al

1 hour ago, LoveChild said:

On the topic of wagoneering, vanning and general camping - we are going to be having a little 2018 Welcoming Assembly at our land over the NY period. 

We will be up there from the 30th of Dec till the 2nd of Jan - feel free to swing by and stay for a few days or just a night. Might have a big bonfire on NY eve if conditions allow. 

Will work in some day trips to local swimming holes and nearby beaches. We don't have ANY facilities except two portaloos so bring bottled water and all other amenities.  There is a supi & liquor store and multiple takeaway options three minutes up the road and showers are available at Bizzo's mums for those who don't like to let it fester. 

Yay! Mega keen to see your delightful faces!

• Like 2

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I need someone that can take charge for the otaki meet on the 16th. Im going to be working in the morning and at current Saturday rates I won't be ready till about 2. So if you guys wanna meet at the weigh station around 2 fully loaded with booze and food then sweet as. Will start a separate thread for that later this evening

Yeh amping foh shizzle. Happy to take centre stage al, although nothing really needs to be done to be honest....set a time and those that turn up will turn up. If it’s a pearler day could be tempted to head out a bit earlier but yeh, that doesn’t mean the masses have to.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 11:50, LoveChild said:

On the topic of wagoneering, vanning and general camping - we are going to be having a little 2018 Welcoming Assembly at our land over the NY period. 

We will be up there from the 30th of Dec till the 2nd of Jan - feel free to swing by and stay for a few days or just a night. Might have a big bonfire on NY eve if conditions allow. 

Will work in some day trips to local swimming holes and nearby beaches. We don't have ANY facilities except two portaloos so bring bottled water and all other amenities.  There is a supi & liquor store and multiple takeaway options three minutes up the road and showers are available at Bizzo's mums for those who don't like to let it fester. 

Loooozzz, can we go to this:

http://festivaloflights.nz/

And maybe the Eltham cheese factory if it's open?

Please, please, please, please. I promise, I'll be good.

• Like 2

My parents bought us a sweet new twin hob gas cooker. 

However im about to rage quit in trying to find a gas fitting the goes from my current set up which is mostly primus based to this fucking thing. 

Might have to buy a new bottle.  Which will get me cooking,  but will have to do a similar fuck around to get my primus gas latern to work. 

Sigh. So keen for camping tho!

• Like 1

Howdy campers

If you are planning on a visit to the Naki in the next few days please think back to sub zero Jan wedding temps and then proceed with packing every thermal item you own. Extra sleeping bags/full snow suit for bedtime a must.

Snowy summers in the THC - keeping you hardcore since way back when.

Also PM me or Bizzo for address dets should you require :) 

• Like 1