Jesse's battle bus l300

DoBro Jesus

So umm, yeah, this is now mine.

Discuss here 

Partners grandparents have had it the last 20 odd years and it failed it's last wof on a bit of rust in the tailgate area so asked if I wanted it, being that these are fucking rad I obviously said yes!

Went down to oamaru and picked it up this weekend, actually runs pretty good too, bit spluttery on startup but once it's going she's good, is a 1.8 g62b so it's pretty gutless.

Has rust especially around tailgate hinge area but I grabbed a mint tailgate a few months back so that's half the work done.

The old fella has barryfied it nicely, has a big fuck off vacuum gauge on the dash and a oil pressure gauge sticking out of a hole in the dash. Has been painted a beautiful shade of "fence paint green".

Plans are to fix rust and get it a wof, lift it a bit, mud tyres (which I've already got along with some sweet 15x8 alloys) not gonna bother trying to tidy it up, it's pretty rough and I kinda like it like that. Eventually kit it out as a camper but lada takes priority over this.

na4ofmx5.rdw.jpg
lenttl11.ohb.jpg
wzc2qvj0.fhs.jpg

Check this flash Shit out, Still works too!

cffbrmid.sas.jpg

• Like 9

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...