Nicks RG150

TimShadboltfan27

i was a fool to think i could live without a 2 stroke in my life. massive props to @Dolan for sussing this thing for me. 

currently in the wrong island to me and itching to get it down here to tear apart and start working on it. it is currently residing at a mates place until i can find suitable transport. 

have only ridden it once and holy guacamole, they are as fun as everybody says they are, then times that by 1000. i gave it death to about 10 grand and was like, oh. was expecting a bit more than that. wasnt long til i realised the party starts at about 14 grand. me oh my! 150ccs of water cooled 2 stroke goodness.

its relatively tidy for its age, obviously hasnt seen any love in the past few years and will definitely need a big birthday to get it on the road. reg is dead but plate is still live in carjam, and a clean ownership trail so hoping for a straightforward revin process. assuming it will need a brake cert as well being fairly young at 1998. think there was some info on that stz floating round on here ? 
if i get dicked around by the inane bureaucrats at the NZTA then i will probably give a go at some development class racing. hell, maybe even both?

k7TNleX.jpg?1 

V79pqZa.jpg?1

U1WqfIm.jpg?1

everyones got a fair few sharns about these things, feel free to reminisce of the decadent late 90s and rad graphics in here for my amusement. 

oh yeah, if anyone has the means of getting this further south than palmy let a brother know...

best regards

• Like 7