Jesses lada sharn thread

DoBro Jesus

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoo boy thats a nice wag!

very early one as its a very close copy of the preceeding fiat 124 berlina/familiare before they started making their own improvements. 

Unsuprising given they were using the old fiat 124 tooling, tho lada parts are probably easier to find (new!) and certainly cheaper tho the bits unique to this old shape are hard to find.

Looking forward to the rustoration.

@EURON8 to the lada wag thread!

• Like 2

Cheers guys I'm pretty bloody happy with it to be honest. Has anyone used the website "ladapower.com" before? They do international shipping and have unbelievable amounts of new lada parts for these, brand new panels and everything.

Cheers @Carsnz123, might have to take ya up on that! Does the Cedric spin over?

@Big Value Buddy I wish I'd have it done by wagnats but there is a lot of rust to deal to so not next year at least haha! May still come up in Phils (my mate from hanmeet) volvo though.

• Like 1

ladapower is fucken legit. Just dont expect japenese level quality, russian (mostly made in even shittier former russian states)  OEM stuff is cheap for a reason (ie buy 2 of most things)

rockauto have a lot of parts too, good for name brand tierods and ball joints and things like that, i got a bunch of lemforder bits for my 2300 for buttons.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, azzurro said:

ladapower is fucken legit. Just dont expect japenese level quality, russian (mostly made in even shittier former russian states)  OEM stuff is cheap for a reason (ie buy 2 of most things)

rockauto have a lot of parts too, good for name brand tierods and ball joints and things like that, i got a bunch of lemforder bits for my 2300 for buttons.

This is good to know, yeah ladapower seems bloody cheap, gonna have to save up and throw a couple grand at them and do one big order to save on shipping I think. Crazy what you can get for them brand new, couldn't expect to find anywhere near as much stuff for my mitsis as I have for this. How long does stuff usually take to arrive from there?

• Like 1

Great find. So stoked to see someone found a 2102, and bringing back to life. Far to cool to let rot away.

I'll also vouch for Ladapower. Lord knows how much of my money Pavel has taken... Also, avoid Ladaway.com like the plague. I had one order come through fine, but my next one never left the shop and I had to go through paypal to get my money back. This is not uncommon according to NZ Lada facebook group.