Meremere Skids - run by NicT Oct 21st

NicT

Hey Guys,

I rented the track for my birthday in September and my associates that drift have all bailed on me, unfortunately I cannot cancel my day however I can move it to October 21st.

To give back to Oldschool for all the meets, Drags, BBQs, and good yarns over the last 8 years I have been a member, I would like to offer you guys a relaxed as day to come and have a bash, do some skids, enjoy a BBQ and get some basic pointers down at Meremere. 

This will be a super relaxed day, doing cone work in the large open area. The greener you are the better.

I dont care what care you bring, could be new, could be old, just has to do a skid.

NOTES:

Car must have, seat belts and windows, you must have a helmet, extinguisher isnt required but recomended.
Track rules, Hit the Armco you pay for it, Do a burnout or skid on the yellow lines or return road $1000 fine, doing standstills $1000 fine

Gates open at 8am, Driver breifing at 9am, driving by 9:05am.
Lunch at 12, closed track until 12:30
Pack up at 4pm, gates closed and locked up by 5pm
Entry $130
Final Payment Date October 13th

leave a message below, PM me, text me 021 794 705 if you are interested.

If you are a Joe Manji Superstar, and want to just slalom up the track all day YOU WILL BE BORED as I want to give everyone who has never had a go at drifting, doing a doughnut, doing a figure 8 seat time to get comfortable and enjoy themselves.

19225870_10155184430145837_2855259894193175907_n.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...