• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

love it mate

apparently L20ET exhaust manifold will fit and get you turbo but you don't wanna turn it up too much coz apparently it's a shitt design of a manifold. 

8psi isn't much. just tune it to blow more or less clear under load at that and it'll be safe as I reckon. 

love series landies! so terrible but so good!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

no experience but one of my old ones had soem mitsi 'SPORTY' looking things and the leg bolsters on the side made it a bastard to get in and out of on uneven ground. 

you may find different but I found it to be a cunt. I imagine the fabric or foam might not stand up to that for very long term use either

I was thinking about that Same thing with the bolsters, and the means of egress. True never thought about the fabric it's going to be a mud slut so might have to go back to the drawing board.     Also forgot about the battery and water tank under drivers seat would make that a bastard to get to hmmmm

• 4 weeks later...

well I put another commutator in the thing and not that, I pulled the plug out on the thing and know the wiring is good to the motor, so something in the motor is not a okay, I know gear is not jammed so must be something else its all these nigily things that take time =)