Sign in to follow this  
footey

Footeys land rover series 2a 109 safari

this is how i have been reinforcing the corners and fixing the rust figured it was the easiest way, im not a really good welder so im happy with this

this is what im contending with not much but tricky little bits to fill

i want this landy to be bearable when going down the highway, i have layered it two coats of body deader on the floor then eastwood x mat i have then sealed all exposed edges with body deader again, on top of this i will put rubber mats, more x mat to go down on the floor panels

• Like 2

first paint was under the paint name of camouflage to light so back to mega 10 to get a retint

got the girlfreind to paint the landy , she is so happy like a pig in mud left her to do this while i went to work.
Loving the color, Latter there will be spray painted ferns all over this thing 80 percent painted

• Like 3

loving the color few touch ups to do here and there, next big job is to re glaze the windows oh the fun and joys

• Like 1

so i installed the diesel heater and put the fuel tank under the drivers seat man oh man dose she crank so hot its un bearable on full crank =) worth every penny oh i put it in this position because it wouldn't fit anywhere else haha

• Like 6

So installed the windows ran out of glue for the 4th window they all slide nice and easy now was a tricky job but one step closer now

• Like 1

Do now need to modify the latch so I can lock the windows shut 

• Like 1