64Valiants 1991 EA coon

64valiant

Oh I had the springs compressed 65mm. Was not dealing with having it half lowered. I did plan on buying spacers for the front,  but ive settled with cutting a little bit of the rear to drop it down instead of raising the front. 

Slight difference in height 

SI_20170824_155725.thumb.jpg.760c2c328c3cc8cd41904a25c415625c.jpg

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

How'd you manage to find one with such low ks on it? Thought I was doing well to get one with 240 odd thousand on it four years ago. Also how is it so high in the before lowering picture? Like it's lifted. Pretty sure none of my three have been that high.

Found this bugger on face book. I'm the 4th owner I think. So been low owner car usually means low kms. Old boy seemed to have brought it two years old and had it till last year. 

It was so dam high. Stupidly high. When I put the globes on it was higher again tyres are about 18mm higher than the others. 

Forgiven. I had to go to wikipedia myself to spot the badge on the grille not the bonnet and the lack of C pillar vents and I've got three EAs. The thing that made me check was the radiator overflow tank. EAs don't have the same one as EB onward. 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...