Lambretta build

nacnud

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I’m in Wellington and looking to uograde my LML for (ideally) a mid-late 60s Lambretta (ideally 175 - 200cc).  Any idea where I should start looking as I note nothing on trade me.  Looked at the Vietnam importing option but I see on forums that is likely to be plagued with problems.  Any suggestions on where I should start looking in Nz would be most appreciated!! 

Thanks datlow!!  Unfortunately im not super handy with mechanical stuff so ideally want a complete one.  Have found a nice one in Western Australia but just looking at the cost for shipping etc.  ideally would prefer one here.  Really appreciate you responding thank you.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I had a TV 175 series 1 way back in the 60's,the Mod days.It wasnt much to look at as it was chopped about to lighten it,I got it taken out to 225cc open up the porting and polished,padded the crank,modelled and lightened the piston,skimmed and polished head,fitted a wal phillips fuel injector and anchilloti expansion exhaust,it went like stink fastest scooter in Romford Essex

• Like 1