Eastcapescapade November 24,25,26 - 2017

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we've just had an official meeting regarding this trip, tea and biscuits were had. 

Pretty goddamn excited. 

We're thinking of a cutoff time for leaving on Friday morning. We will be leaving by 10AM at the LATEST. We'd preferably like to get away by 9 or as soon as everyone is here. I believe VG is aiming to be here at 8am. 

We'll have a wee briefing and then try get on our way. Holla out if you need to know where to go etc. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, 64vauxhall said:

What's the long forecast looking like? Don't really want to pack wets and just carry them the hole time. Need less weight 

Over all it's looking pretty mint. 

I did have some concern we might get a bit rained on around Gisborne, but I don't think it's coming to much. 

• Like 2

Scooter running a bit like balls. Lights go every thing else seems alright. Sorted out better tyres and they will arrive tomorrow. Got two tubes also. 

@GuyWithAviators and @Shakotom ment to be stopping and grabbing gyro parts for @Raizer for me to steel regarding air box and carburetor to hopefully get nine running better.

Having 2nd thoughts on the weekend atm as I sip on my jack Daniels at work working. But will commit come so far. Be a waste to stop now right?

Worse case I still get to hang with a bunch of GC people. 

• Like 3