Eastcapescapade November 24,25,26 - 2017

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Firetruck said:

I don't have a bike and next to no experience on one, but this looks extremely fun. I'll keep my eyes on the Tard for something cheap.

Markku sounded somewhat interested in this trip when we talked the other week, have a chat to him about getting a group of you Waikato guys together

• Like 2

TBH the majority will be sealed, but yeah there will be some sections that are gravel, if someones not super confident on it, its not like they'll be holding anyone up by riding at a pace they're comfortable with. 

I know it doesn't need to be said, buut, these are all public roads and whatnot so I'm sure we'll all behave responsibly and not do anything (too) silly. 

Now with that said, the East Cape is a big place, with not very many people in it. 

"If a tree/scooter falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear it, does it make a sound/ticket?"

Also, there is safety in numbers, so just bring some more friends if you're worried.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnnyfive said:

"If a tree/scooter falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear it, does it make a sound/ticket?"

New life motto. 

Also. Seems like a large bunch interested. I talked to some of the guys in Auckland and a couple of the c50 brigade sounded keen as. Shall follow up. 

• Like 2

Cool, maybe over the weekend if I can get together a list of definite attendees, I'll ring around and see where might be able to accommodate us for the two nights. 

I'll leave the actual booking of said accommodation up to the riders/groups of riders though.  

• Like 1