Sachs rotary km37

Walky22

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got the KM48 looks the same as yours, there pretty cool in how they work with fuel mixture coming in one side plate then through the rotor to the other plate and coming out a  factory bridge port.  Im the one that just got it vapour blasted as per above come up sweet just haven't got any photos on me haha.  Hoping to put in the likes of ride on chilly bin when its done.  There was also one on a drift trike at chrome was a cool setup

sachs2.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome man. Why you stripped yours down? Do you have a manual for yours? Be keen to see some more pics of yours. I am hopeing the corrosion i had on one of my side scraper housings will be ok as i did not have it skimmed but just treated it. I still need a few parts also.

Basically to see how it all worked and make sure it was all good, I want to open up the ports a little bit and put decent carb on it.  Got this brand new seal kit for it too!  Yea i have manual the guy i got it off had one copied and printed out.  The parts are pretty hard to come by but theres a few people out there with bits in pieces, the rotor i had was broken when i got it vapour blasted so luckily was able to get another rotor for it as well. Don't have many more pics on me as at work for another couple of weeks yet.

seal kit.jpeg

Fair enough man. Shit going all out on it then. Will be cool once running if you do those mods on it. Good score on the seals to. I am needing one km37 apex seal as mine is pitted and dont think it is safe to refit. Have had no luck in finding one yet. Waiting on a coil for it to from aliexpress. Good workbench you have in the kitchen hah.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...