sanfiddys 1969 MK1 triumph 2000

Sanfiddy

This time last year while overseas this triumph popped up for sale in the middle of richmond, luckily no one else seemed to be interested in it (must mean something) and i managed to get the guy to wait till I got back and could check it out. Went and saw it, was pretty tidy, rust free, straight and complete with the 2L manual overdrive. Downside, plates had lapsed after the motor supposedly  seized and he stopped driving it. I didn't even bother checking the engine due to having some at home, and came back the next day with my trailer, Left quite quick before he could decide he sold it too cheap and on the way home passed a mates house and we decided to try start it. Appeared to turn over quite freely, and with some fuel i managed to get it running, but didn't run all that well. no brakes or clutch, and sounded pretty sad.

Took it home as you do, put it in the garage and not much has happened since, would ideally like to drop a 2.5S engine i have from mk2 in it and get it back on the road looking original

13835972_1232273183474067_210922075_o.jpg

DSCF4924.JPG

DSCF4927.JPG

• Like 3