Auckland Monthly Meet - Wednesday 23rd August

Wednesday 23rd August 2017

Click this link to see the location on google maps:

The Mt Roskill Burgerfuel is located at 22 Stoddard Road  

20130422-BurgerFuelNZBFMtRoskillOpeningH

The DEAL$:

logo.png?v1

FREE Drink with Burger and Chips Purchase

(From the Coke range , excluding mini burgers, please mention that you are with Oldschool)

FIRST MEET??

If you are new to these meets then here are a few points that may help; Most people usually show up between 7:00pm and 8pm-ish. We're parked right outside Burgerfuel so drop in and grasp some buns in your hands (and then maybe order a burger). Remember its always a casual affair, a place to yarn to mates and make new ones. An Oldschool car is not required at all, but if you've got one on the road then bring it and show it off!! Doesn't need to be flash or special.

RULES AND THE BORING STUFF!!

Basically these are in place so we have a fun and friendly meet and leave the carpark clean and tidy like we were never there.

• Take your rubbish away with you or put it in a bin, Use the public bins provided throughout the carpark or the ones for the food businesses themselves. Don't be a messy cunt.
  • Smokers please don't dispose of your butts on the ground! Again, don't be a messy cunt. Be a good one.
  • Please limit the alcohol consumption. Its a public place and the Police/security regularly stop in and we don't want want anyone getting in trouble, We also don't want people leaving empties around. 
  • You are welcome to invite a few mates, but please note you are 100% responsible for their behaviour
  • If you belong to other clubs and feel they might be keen to come check out our meet then that's cool but please PM Threeonthetree, Shakotom or BDA780 for permission before inviting them.
  • NO Skids or Reckless/Dangerous driving
  • Park in a proper carpark. The carpark is a bit tight and there are many other people around so be patient. You might need to circle around or wait for us to find a carpark for you. But that just means you get to do more Mainys and show off your vehicle.
  • Jacinda Ardern may or may not be there. First Lady Clarke Gayford could not be reached for comment.

MOST OF THESE ARE COMMON SENSE. WE WILL PROVIDE A FEW GENTLE REMINDERS WITH THE NEW RULES BUT REPEAT OFFENDERS MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE.

If you have any suggestions or input for the meets then PM Threeonthetree, Shakotom or BDA780 Thanks!!

• Like 1

We'll be running our Monthly Meet at the new location (22 Stoddard Road) again this month. 
While it was a bit crowded last month, it was during the School Holidays. We'll give it another go this month and keep an open mind.

We all park in the side carpark next to Burgerfuel, directly infront of Burgerfuel or as close as possible. This is where you'll find fellow OS members.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Llama said:

NEW LOCATION OMG. I might even be there. Will people kill me if I show up in a Tesla?

If you do a big smokey burnout in it I will buy you a burger myself, will throw in fries if there is enough room in the car park for donuts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, 1963 AP5 said:

Hope you can make it  @MatteybeanI will bring the wagon so you can check out the Weber conversion I was telling you about last month. Reckon something like that would work well on your 3.3. 

oh sounds sweet! Yeah I sourced some Stromberg triple carbs i was going to try get it going depending on the Webber price that could be ago too will see ya tonight!

..unless something is broken/not working when I try start it up tonight 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GuyWithAviators said:

Will bring the Land Cruiser and also @mo999.

Be interesting to see how busy the carpark is tonight. Could always use my PTO winch to drag the offending cars out of the way. 

from memory the burgerfuel dudes wete going to park their ute  long way across parks for us so that'll free up a couple. I reckon if we all brung a cone (no not the sweetest geebah puhuhu) road cones n corner it all off

• Like 1