Election 2017: OS Meet location

Auckland Monthly Meet - Wednesday 19th July 2017  

62 members have voted

1. 1. With difficulties mounting with use of our existing Monthly Meet location, should we try this months' meet at Burgerfuel in Stoddard Rd Mt Roskill instead?

• Yeah, The Stoddard road location has heaps more parking, more food variety and no issues with us using their carpark. Let's try it!
    • Nah, why should we move when we've been going to the Ellerslie location for years. I don't like change.
    • Let's have the meet outside the house of the belligerent resident who has caused us to have to reconsider our location. Mufflers optional.
    • I don't turn up anyway but wanted to be a part of the voting process
    • Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party
    • Vote Quimby

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damian the Burgerfuel Manager with the HQ ute will be there tonight and is setting up some sort of 'Burger Pong'.
Not sure what that means but get in there and try it out.

I'd imagine he'll be right out the front of Burgerfuel. As for parking, it is an active carpark for the retail and food shops located there so don't be too worried if you can't park right in front. 

Good turn-out last night  - I now now have a 635csi and a Prince Skyline on my ever expanding want list.

I'd be keen to try the same venue again next month before crying too much about the parking  - I wonder how much was School Holiday tax? 

Also the GC from Burgerfuel said he'd accidentally park his ute and trailer across a few carparks next month if we wanna try again. This has nothing to do with me winning free fries after playing burger-pong. Who am I kidding. Free fries motherfucker!

8PIsyN9oRpq0Z__kXI0zFwTHzAb80MAp5njN8AybAEQLe2XxOoTOCfMNq8RvTrMlZ4W_REfOiBVLp7maj3wA3VADGlywVYQzG8FXKh2gp8ddMOANBakDtut5pnGRTasWOn2enre2CIDV_rrgBU6BT9q-uABQaA_MNkqxsBAP5LuUpPbrTjvLBDzHfJ4YuYFnnDisV0SPLgQ3rXGErobb59cfdw9JSCqaBktHIrE0IHMUMiN9UrMrPsddqv9oPbd4O4vzmYzJqK8HwBC9_RLZeXu6oB1YxNokryJIHmWr2YbsqT5hgv9DecxMusAYFMq14Ise3VAqdPhV0aJSv5FuRx5fyn9cCWHWuWGK11i2iPcNHwEWa5j6IGpXA4QGKkquiEzYh7IdBfXZ6DGJP0dSoUC3VTDPY7AIq6qLRn9HpgcCM8zyW9t92phK_4H1rhwqu35mf_bPZHQ3y801edlkWeI0itLpFiYN4KBySLLrK2hhvggfbXvwsEd9-uK3-dK0-HdnI59cd75hnh1SCElXBFX3AWp18SH2aSjpNk5ujCPy4mu8vLlD_Vf574yJ1_aWJjUqUwFceX1uxgPP-sA9JHB3vkgR2fxpU_0zZlxhA3t0kZRBP1hukreQ=w1320-h990-no

• Like 6

It was a good night indeed. Good turn out and the weather held up percect especially considering how crap it turned today!

9 hours ago, Tumeke said:

Good turn-out last night  - I now now have a 635csi and a Prince Skyline on my ever expanding want list.

2 hours ago, kyteler said:

Which Prince Skyline was it? S21 or S50/4?

He means prince gloria :P

No breakdowns and purred right the way back home so good times all round.

20170719_195915_zpsn8xh23il.jpg

Epic.

• Like 4