Sign in to follow this  
brocky41

Brocky41's 1963 Ford Cortina MK1 - Discussion

12 minutes ago, Unclejake said:

A link to the project thread in the first discussion pot would be great brocky

Is this what you mean? If so, done.

Very cool car man. I'm glad you're leaving it as is for now, it looks perfect just the way it is. 

• Thanks 1

Hey im not really up with the play on these yet but I seem to have deluxe on the dash and 2 holes on the left below the boot - would this actually be a deluxe and was the green interior special / just an option.

@66gt any ideas

DSC_0660.JPG

DSC_0659.JPG

DSC_0578.JPG

Car is a 63 at first glance (bar speed is the giveaway) deluxe Normally is the lower trim level..no chrome around the windows and a 1200cc motor. Green interior is an option that was available along with red. Black. Grey etc

cool car and story, bro!

however, how did you get the 120y into and out of the cortina, and is this a genuine FoMoCo spare part?

10 hours ago, brocky41 said:

Starting to clear out the shed enough to work on this - front seat and rails is my biggest hold up atm. Unloading the rest of the spares from inside the car and putting them on their own shelf.

DSC_0007.JPG

• Like 2

6 hours ago, azzurro said:

cool car and story, bro!

however, how did you get the 120y into and out of the cortina, and is this a genuine FoMoCo spare part?

Just a simple Deflate / Inflate lol. Theres an invisible shield on both cars so they dont cross breed haha 

Currently looking for rear bumper brackets for 63-64 cortina - i have no idea what they should even look like. If someone has a pic of them that would be most helpfull