98cc

98cc's BSA Bantam racer build, FINISHED

I cut out some holes for the go fast knee scallops, these large openings were quite handy as after i ground out the large amount of filler i could get in there with a dolly and get rid of all the dents, the tank is now real smooth and fair 

also made up a little fill in patch for the front of the seat to blend into 

IMG_1654.thumb.JPG.1135ed367533758a5338f25d74852642.JPG

after a good sanding to remove the surface rust 

IMG_1656.thumb.JPG.3168def747f5c087f18ec49c87070b55.JPG

• Like 9

Turning up the pivot 

IMG_2081.thumb.JPG.ba7f156d260086b9a9b9ea86cfb9cedc.JPG

And tapping out the original passenger foot peg mounts 7 1/6 unf for the new pegs to screw into IMG_2082.thumb.JPG.065f99a2b743825406e5d2668694d6cb.JPG

• Like 5

You wouldn't happen to have a spare set of flywheels would you? I have big box of bantam engine parts if you need anything?

• Like 1

Thanks Kimjon! Just need to keep the progress going like you do and it will be finished in no time haha.   No I don't have any other flywheels sorry SOHC, I'm pretty sorted in the engine department I think, do you have any ignition bits? A mate has just brought a bantam but it's missing all of that stuff.  I may need to find another front hub assembly though if you had one of those though?  

I can sort out the ignition bits, I have the stator plate, a few stators, ignition coils, I may not have any good lighting coils, I can do you a new front hub 

• Like 1

Will send you a pm about bits SOHC, a new hub would probably be a bit good for what I'm planning on doing with it though.

Thanks for the comments LG and Toucan! 

On 13/06/2017 at 22:24, 98cc said:

Will send you a pm about bits SOHC, a new hub would probably be a bit good for what I'm planning on doing with it though.

Thanks for the comments LG and Toucan! 

Sorry its not a new hub, it needs a repair but its usable

• Like 1