Blizzo's scoot hoard and projects of win

BLIZZO

4 minutes ago, johnnyfive said:

I really need to sort out getting mine in the system before its too difficult later this year. Just so goddamn time and money poor these days. I wholeheartedly endorse your activities

sell xr100 to fund compliance! def worth getting done. Mitch is in the process of  getting his 1990 250r complied. 

• Like 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Goat said:

Divine

Too Much Pud Aunty Donna GIF - Too Much Pud Aunty Donna Pud - Discover &  Share GIFs

Whats that big black lever attached to the engine slightly to the left of the center of the last pic? Its hard to tell what it is.

Unsure if goat sarcasm re the kickstart or if you are talking about something else haha. Honda did make the indentification of the kick starter rather clear to avoid any confusion 

• Like 3

That looks too nice for using in the dirt now haha  

My dad used to manage a couple of forests in Auckland for Carter holt , dirt bikes were always verboten in the forest, dad used to chase the locals out of there fairly regularly,  until there was a mishap, I think he got charged with dangerous driving or something once  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BLIZZO said:

Unsure if goat sarcasm re the kickstart or if you are talking about something else haha. Honda did make the indentification of the kick starter rather clear to avoid any confusion 

:P Was being silly. I just love how it is cast into them. So rad.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i got one of those for Christmas when i was 7 years old.

used to hoon it everywhere until i got told off by the local cop (officer Mallard caught me in his grey mark 3 Cortina with a single blue light on the roof, remember it like it was yesterday) then i was a bit more cautious of hooning it around the foot paths.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3