Music Video shoot Friday 12th May - Auckland - Car wanted!

**EDIT** - We've since found something elsewhere. Thanks!

Hello! We're filming a music video for a new artist this Friday night (12th May) in Ellerslie, Auckland, and are looking for a car we can film in for the night.

- It'll be parked on an off-road driveway, stationary, and it will be 'rained' on...whether by real rain or a sprinkler is up to the weather gods on the day.

- We can offer $150 cash at this point

- Would ideally have the car on site from 4pm and will be done by 3am at the latest, so it can go home first thing on Saturday morning if you like. We can talk about getting you home in between too.

Excuse my lack of knowledge about car types here...we have reasonably broad requirements as the main focus is interior. Large windows and five seats preferred; bench type seats in front and back are good too. Wagon style with boot space is a bonus. Will be needing to fit 2-3 people in at a time (including the cameraman), so will no doubt be cosy anyway, but will make do.

I've attached some pictures from the OldSchool Facebook page of cars that would be similar to what we could be going for, but am open to suggestions! Happy to answer questions.

Thanks in advance :) 

Sherry

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 5

I got a car almost exactly between photo 2 and 3, but its a 100km round trip there and back twice for me so im pretty unkeen, and sorting me a taxi home would be more than $150.

Shame as it pretty much fits your wish list. (front & rear bench seats, wagon, big windows, leaks in the rain....)

Free bumps tho, hope someone closer might be keen.

What sort of music?

(i probably havnt heard of it...)

Hey @azzurro, thanks anyway! Have managed to find something else (just came by here to edit the post). We've ended up hiring a London cab from Metropolitan rentals...a bit of a different direction, but at least will mean the cameraman can fit in a bit easier!

This is the singer's first release, coming out later this month, so you definitely won't have heard of her yet! I can post the video here when it comes out :) 

• Like 2