Hamilton Monthly Meet - 29th July 7pm Cock and Bull

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread updated. 

THIS MONTH WE'RE CRUISING TO RAGLAN

This month we're cuising TO RAGLAN for fish and chips on the wharf. Get your old cars, utes, bikes etc out of the shed!

December 12, 2109 - Meet at 6PM and be ready to roll out by 6:30pm

NEW MEETING SPOT - meet at Westside Classics Waikato clubrooms located behind the Backyard Bar and Eatery 1333 Horotiu Road, Whatawhata. Park in the big gravel carpark behind the cafe.

NEW RAGLAN LOCATION - This year we will be cruising to the Papahua / Kopua Domain in Raglan. Search the location of Jo's Takeaways on google if you get lost ;) .  

• 3 weeks later...

Should be a good day for it tomorrow. I checked out our meeting point today and it'll be a sweet spot to get started! Nice empty gravel carpark :) . 

Try to be there by 6pm. We'll be rolling out at 6:30. 

We'll also bring the BBQ and some leftover sausages from Drag Day if anyone's keen for a snag instead of a fish. See you there! 

660150916_ScreenShot2019-12-10at11_05_26AM.png.5c91dec4681e6bc57704a43a0c6d03a1.png

• 1 month later...

there has been talk of others wanting to change the monthly meet to mazoni pzza by the cock and bull.

we have built a pretty good relationship with burger fuel and Nathan who runs a few of the waikato shops. most of the punters tend to get free potato fries almost fortnightly and the prizes they give out is a bonus for just getting out.

i personally don't think we should change the location but I'm going to ask you guys on your thoughts as its a joint community and we do it for everyone here.

so anyone else super keen on changing the location?

• Like 1

In my opinion there arent enough regulars to have a stand alone meet, so as much as im not really a fan of the burger fuel meets, at least there are always people.

That said, I'm all for random park ups with feeds from wherever with 3 other dudes, so I'm keen to mix it up.

• Like 3