Hamilton Monthly Meet - 29th July 7pm Cock and Bull

The September meet will be a little different. Thanks to @Beaver and @macabre for the future of our monthly meets. 

Copy/paste of the first post: 

WE'RE CHANGING IT UP!

The next meet will be Thursday September 17th 2020 at Mizoni Pizza on Maui Street.

We're changing it up this month and will no longer be promoting these meets publicly on Facebook, instead we'll try to keep it tight and focused around our group of oldschoolers and associates (I might create a private FB event to invite the regulars). 

Feel free to invite your friends and if you're a newbie, come along! 

We'll also be joining up with the CJC crew for these meets. Cheers to @macabre for this suggestion. 
If you're bringing an old car, there should be lots of empty parks in the area pointed out below. 

1147897331_ScreenShot2020-08-25at9_30_48PM.png.3ddd1df49f7d95668c1f4e5bc945cad9.png

By the way, old cars are not a requirement for this meet, it's mostly an excuse for all of us to have a social catch up. Any old cars in attendance are just a bonus. 

From now on we'll be changing up the locations of our meets each month. In winter we'll choose an establishment like Mizoni/Burgerfuel etc and in summer we will try to choose an open venue where we can all arrive with our chosen takeaways (Raglan, Hamilton Gardens, the lake, river spots - we're open to suggestions). Holla at myself of @Beaver if you've got any feedback or suggestions. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

See first post for new details, basically same as last month as it was one of the better meets in a while.

I fucked up the dates (it's already on FB so no going back) so we are having it on the 15th which isn't actually the second to last Thursday....so sue me :tongue:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's November, which means Raglan. Turn up or you're a dumb dumb.

Thursday 19th November.

It's that time of year, so blow the dust off and bring your cars and bikes out for the annual Raglan meet, presented by oldschool.co.nz and CJC. Meet up at Countdown Dinsdale where we will convoy out to Raglan and park up on Marine Parade. Will look to get on the road about 6pm. There is a takeaway/fish  and chip shop right next to where we will be parked up in Raglan, or plenty of other options to grab something from town and bring it across. Lots of parking, plenty of grass and a chance to talk some trash and enjoy a splendid summer evening (fingers crossed). 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thursday 18th Feb 630pm, Hamilton Lake

https://fb.me/e/43TUnEG4l

New year, new me (or some bullshit like that). Bring some food, feed the ducks, talk some shit. Don't be a dick and please don't leave a mess. Turn up anytime from 630.

Will aim to grab parks on the north east side did the lake on Rotoroa Drive.

Event is private on Facebook but feel free to bring along your mates.

IMG_20210211_211826.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...