• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Kimjon said:

Dam it, I've gotta go to Auckland. Was keen af new toy to bring

20200721_222300.thumb.jpg.7c55a5f40a8da215f69a0851eb71db77.jpg

Brommmm brrrroommm!!!

Dam ill have to come for a ride out to your place. 

Good roads out there.

Hopefully weather is better next month. Only a few more months and day light savings will be here and everyone will be rather enthusiastic again and chomping at the bit.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, 64valiant said:

Dam ill have to come for a ride out to your place. 

Good roads out there.

Hopefully weather is better next month. Only a few more months and day light savings will be here and everyone will be rather enthusiastic again and chomping at the bit.

Keen to tag along for a hoon.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We're going back into Level 2.... But a meet will still fit within the rules, right? 

How does everyone feel about going back to Burgerfuel on Thursday August 20th? I'm not going to advertise this publicly on Facebook (although I might create a private event) as it would be nice to make these more oldschool.co.nz focused. The vision is more about a bunch of mates having sharns and less about a large collection of cars. 

Let me know what you think. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Truenotch said:

We're going back into Level 2.... But a meet will still fit within the rules, right? 

How does everyone feel about going back to Burgerfuel on Thursday August 20th? I'm not going to advertise this publicly on Facebook (although I might create a private event) as it would be nice to make these more oldschool.co.nz focused. The vision is more about a bunch of mates having sharns and less about a large collection of cars. 

Yeh man sounds good, keen as.

On 11/08/2020 at 22:36, Truenotch said:

Assume you are talking about Rototuna?

14 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Assume you are talking about Rototuna?

Indeed I am. 

First post has been updated. Meet at burgerfuel Rptotuna on Thursday August 20th for burgers and Sharns. 

I wont be creating a Facebook event for this one, but feel free to invite any friends along. 

• Like 2

Don't forget, this is tomorrow people. Come along for some seriously shit yarns and some tasty burger goods. Burgerfuel rototuna from 7pm. No old car? Who cares, bring a daily, walk, hitchhike etc. 

@Kimjon @mark105 @Geophy @Dogwatch @64valiant @WankBankA100 @Archetype @Zeubin @Yowzer @bobby1930 @vk327 @flyingbrick @Truenotch @NicT

• Like 4

Oh and putting my dad hat on, just remember we are in Level 2, so we will be expected to maintain physical distance. Burger fuel will be following strict rules, so we need to respect that. I've confirmed they will be open (phew) but expect a different experience. 

• Like 2