Cars Wanted for Movie Set Wednesday 3rd May

KKtrips

Want your car to be famous on the big screen?

I've been asked if we can provide half a dozen cars for a movie being filmed next Wednesday 3rd May in Petone for a movie called Blind Panic

https://www.facebook.com/blindpanicthemovie/ 

The cars will only be stationary props and there are no other cars being driven on the day so there is little risk of them being hit by other cars.

What they need is late 80's - early 90's cars (movie is set in 1992) preferably stock as possible or with somewhat period correct modifications. Even something like your daily '91 Subaru Legacy will be fine. (or similar Honda, Toyota etc etc) Preferably NOT red though because it messes with the camera???

Your car will be needed from 7.30am till 12.00pm in Petone but you do not need to be with the car if you don't want to stick around. They can even pick up and drop off your car from you if you are busy at work on the day. They are offering $20-$50 worth of petrol vouchers if your car is not just coming from around the corner. (low budget movie etc...)

There is a potential if they identify bad weather that they will be filming on Tuesday instead but that will be decided by Monday

If you are interested can you post up a pic of your car in this thread and if you will need for the car to be picked up and where from.

I'll send through the pictures to the director tomorrow and hopefully she'll get back to me pretty pronto with what she wants.

Cheers

• Like 3

I wondered who these hipsters blocking up my hood with cameras were. Can lend the 91 Volvo 240 for the cause.

Edit- working on photos, computer is doing a dumb - Blue Renault here currently, Morris is street furniture even now in NZ, Volvo very 90's

(having grown up in that area in 92, all the cars in the background should be from the seventies. The newest car in the neighbourhood was an 89 Falcon. Just my 2c)

volvo.jpg

morris.jpg

renault.jpg

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Borgweiser said:

(having grown up in that area in 92, all the cars in the background should be from the seventies. The newest car in the neighbourhood was an 89 Falcon. Just my 2c)

100% agreed but I didn't set the parameters. 

However if some have some early 80's car then chuck it in the mix - I'll send her all the pics and she can make the call. Fuck it I might even recommend my Falcon. 

• Like 2