TRISTANS 1981 MITSUBISHI SIGMA WAGON

Just rust repairs really. I wanna take my time and do it all properly, Interior needs a bit of love too, Injection gear most likely needs to be refurbished. But its getting there, planing to have it on the road this year! im following the project thread off your one, yours is perfect haha. Ill start a project build of my one soon, also have a pi saloon that ill have to make a forum for too.

IMG_6825_opt.jpg.05cb8399f491af64b596ce12aef7c28e.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks heaps for that! Does it have to be a sigma five speed? Or do the l200 ones bolt right in? Yup sounds good the car should be road worthy soon, so I'll be keen on driving up in it and grabbing that stuff! My alternator has also stopped working, would you have a alternator to suit a 4g32? Thanks for the help.

4 hours ago, triumph...tristan said:

Thanks heaps for that! Does it have to be a sigma five speed? Or do the l200 ones bolt right in? Yup sounds good the car should be road worthy soon, so I'll be keen on driving up in it and grabbing that stuff! My alternator has also stopped working, would you have a alternator to suit a 4g32? Thanks for the help.

yeah got a whole running L200 with 4g32 in the paddock if you want to strip it, its going to the dump. some L200 gearboxes have bigger input and output shaft sizes,no point putting one of them behind a 1.6. pm me for my number if you want some bits. might motivate me to finish my wagon

• 4 years later...