Sluggy's C20

Nominal

On 11/02/2020 at 14:03, dmulally said:

Lovely ute. 

I have a 66 C20 that I'm getting close to finishing off but I keep having drama after drama with the gearbox. 

Where did you get your rear deck cover from? I need one for mine and was going to have the tie down straps one but yours looks so much cleaner. 

I got the cover off amazon I think. I also have a rear canopy that I am never going to use, it does look a bit pedo spec, and has a broken window, but i dont want much for it !!

• Thanks 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/02/2020 at 14:36, sluggy said:

I got the cover off amazon I think. I also have a rear canopy that I am never going to use, it does look a bit pedo spec, and has a broken window, but i dont want much for it !!

You had me at pedo!

Sent you a flirty pm. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, 64valiant said:

hey @sluggy all your images come up dead on my phone as well as pc. just coming up with a circle with a line in them.

Hmmm, I dunno why, I just cleared my cache and they worked OK for me. 

In other news, polishing glass... The rear window is negligible on the goodness front, pretty sure it has weld splatter or something like that pretty much edge to edge. Just wondering if anyone would have suggestions around this, there are none in the country, and bringing one in is hideously expensive.

57 minutes ago, sluggy said:

Hmmm, I dunno why, I just cleared my cache and they worked OK for me. 

In other news, polishing glass... The rear window is negligible on the goodness front, pretty sure it has weld splatter or something like that pretty much edge to edge. Just wondering if anyone would have suggestions around this, there are none in the country, and bringing one in is hideously expensive.

Is it flat glass or has it got a curve in it?

If flat i got someone in tauranga (cant remember who) to cut me new rear and side glass for our 52 pickup, was super cheap, just gave them old glass to use as template.

21 hours ago, MRWEST said:

Who did you find to do glass in the end mate?

Out'n'about windscreens. Based in Tauranga but is in AK 5 days a week. Does hotrod, race cars, old stuff.

Also has some great stories. 

Barry Clark is his name. Outnaboutwindscreens@gmail.com

He's on the Facebook as well.

• Like 1