Mr and Mrs Sheepers put themselves into debt for the rest of their lives.

sheepers

7 hours ago, Bombsquad said:

Plleeassee tell me someone let you borrow floor lifters and you didnt just hoon all that with a crowbar and hammer...

i had a thing we made at work to destroy pallets and it was super helpful, still had to remove every single nail by hand.

cannot move back today.

• Like 3

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/22/2017 at 20:00, 73crownwagon said:

The neighbours house who you share a roof with is going to look so shit! Like an ugly conjoined twin

you probably wont see a huge amount of difference from the outside. it'll look like our house has been freshly painted and has a new roof but it probably wont contrast tooooooo much?

our new house still lines up with the gutter lines and its designed to look like a state house from the outside so we'll see.

there is a capping flashing on the roof that transitions between our new roof and the neighbours old tiles but thats quite common too.

i guess we'll see when its finished.....

• Like 2

that is the pupper. stumpy tailed red healer, or cunt as she's more accurately known. 

bricks can get fucked, this ain't no fucking warehouse conversion you hipster.

and yes getting the thing to this stage is choice. 2 kilometers of timber gets delivered on monday. they are going to frame it on site. they couldn't get the pre-nail frames delivered in time so they're gonna punch it up on the fly.

• Like 7