Mr and Mrs Sheepers put themselves into debt for the rest of their lives.

sheepers

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a builders responsibility to install dwang’s for bathroom vanities. Unless it says different in the specifications.

Becuase this is a freehanging sink (as opposed to a bathroom vanity) it is highly likely that in the specifications it was the plumbers responsibility. It would also be a plumbers responsibility to indicate to the builder if additional dwangs are required before internal linings are installed for any freehanging sinks. It will be the plumber who had those installation documents after all.

8 hours ago, Esprit said:

Looks epic! Our place is definitely going to be less "designer" especially in the bathroom..... Given we're introducing kids into the mix, everything has to pass the practicality/durability test. Also, I'm colourblind and Claudia is stylistically conservative, means our place will be boring in comparison. Loving how yours is turning out though!

I'm far from conservative - our hallway has flamingos at the end - but I still had to rein Chris in when it came to picking tiles etc...

Looking spectacular Sheep

I had my old aircon unit under the deck, it's a great place to have it. Especially for you, other side of the house from the bedrooms.

At night when it's quiet, you do hear them from a few feet away, but so long as it's not right outside a bedroom window you're all gravy.

Our aircon goes in next week.