Mr and Mrs Sheepers put themselves into debt for the rest of their lives.

sheepers

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, kyteler said:

Renovation vs. New Build.

Only need to use partial foundation, could have cut it 1 metre off boundary and just lost a bit of that room to become stand alone.
youd need a consent to detach from the neighbor but i would have assumed for future value it would be a worthwhile benefit 

1 hour ago, Bombsquad said:

Sorry if I missed this, and not to be "that guy" but why did you go all that effort and still share a party wall? (house looks good btw)

wat?

are you crazy? its the best free ticket to subverting the rules there is.

you'd have to be fucked in the head to throw away the free loophole in consent/spatial restrictions/land coverage/height to boundary etc etc just to say you house isnt connected to another one.

the jokers who lived in the house next door before the current lady, were moving out and i offered to help them.

they had a piano. i asked the lady why she never played it and she said "what do you mean? i played it every day". we never heard a single thing. 

it might be an issue elsewhere but round these parts sharing a wall is of no determent to the value of your house.

• Like 7