OS Convoy To Nationals. Leaving 7AM DRURY BP

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have officially given up. Need to drop the fuel tank to get the welder in there to glue a new nut onto the fucked bolt.
I'm over it.

Now off to grab my rocker cover body from vapour blasting, put it back together, drop Tumeke's freshly built rocker cover off at his place, pack, sort food and stop beating myself up about not getting the car ready.

Of little consolation is the fact that it's a car I will sell when I get back because I don't really care about it.

• Like 1

Can someone text or ring me when you're leaving / Taupo or some such nearby location so I can try & link in on this

On 15/03/2017 at 11:58, JoKer said:

sooo potentially Passing through Woodenville in the evening on thurs night? Might hook in on this

have also started a HB thread but think it's only me LOL

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JoKer said:

Can someone text or ring me when you're leaving / Taupo or some such nearby location so I can try & link in on this

have also started a HB thread but think it's only me LOL

Yeah mate, PM me your number and I'll reply so you have mine. Will keep in touch tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, rich1179 said:

Damn sorry mate, drill it out? Tap new hole?

Just throwing ideas around

Can't get the drill in there either haha.

It's not the worst job and I've even made a Carter electric pump powered contraption for speedy tank siphoning.
But that tool is at the shed which is a couple of hours of gridlock away etc etc.
It's alright, it means I'll just sharn up a storm in everybody else's cars.

12 hours till departure!

Have just seen a major accident at the top of my street in a 50kmh zone. Single car taking out a huge concrete pole with the drivers Door and resulting in the drivers side sill touching the trans tunnel. Dudes been cut out and judging by the cars state I'm guessing is not in a good way.

makes me feel actually sick seeing the car.

Drive to the conditions- don't do any dickhead manoeuvres ect. 

looking forward to seeing and partying with you lot tomorrow!

love Shakotom

• Like 4