• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 10:39, oldrx7 said:

Looks awesome on the tridens!  

Never seen one with a front like that before - must be rare in NZ?

I don't think there would be many, I've seen 2 other Plymouth valiants here but they were 4 doors. 

When my mate bought it, it had been on trademe for quite a while so I thought there must have been something wrong with it, but I think it was because they were the sort of car your nana would drive in america so never had a following like a barracuda or duster etc

If it was a red mustang with cragars it would have sold quick

• Like 6

Looks good nice and level, surely you'll get some rake back with a heavier engine anyhow. Good being sensible safety clint. should probly look into getting seatbelts for the back of mine, used to be I'd try to catapult back seat passengers from one door to the other around corners on the slick vinyl bench, now i'd probably suggest they bring another car if we are going over 50km/h. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SunnyCoupe said:

Looks good nice and level, surely you'll get some rake back with a heavier engine anyhow. Good being sensible safety clint. should probly look into getting seatbelts for the back of mine, used to be I'd try to catapult back seat passengers from one door to the other around corners on the slick vinyl bench, now i'd probably suggest they bring another car if we are going over 50km/h. 

You've reminded me of a sharn. 

As a teenager we were out hooning around in my ap5. The girls in the backseat complained about getting bruised elbows from the way I threw it round corners. 

I would have hated to have ridden with me back then.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

You've reminded me of a sharn. 

As a teenager we were out hooning around in my ap5. The girls in the backseat complained about getting bruised elbows from the way I threw it round corners. 

I would have hated to have ridden with me back then.

You should of been in the back throwing them around

Slightly less off topic. 

Looks good now the height is adjusted 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

LN106 calipers.

you probably know this already but they take the same pads as R32 GTR so you can get some pretty good pads to fit those calipers.

the bendix "OEM replacements" pads are beyond fucking shit so dont use them. 

• Like 1