KKtrips

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, 64vauxhall said:

Shit yeah 12 slots for the win.

She's looking good man. Colour match looks sharp. 

Not 12 slots-  factory steel mang.

27 minutes ago, SOHC said:

Do you still need a mirror?

Yes definitely!!  We thought we had one but turned out it was for an XF (which is different of course LOL)

19 minutes ago, kyteler said:

I see you got that lense.  Did you order that yourself or the shop do it?  I told my boss about that site for his XF ute but the online shipping is not playing ball.

Shop did it.

Just get them to send the part to Spiro and tell him to send it on with some Melbourne heroin stuffed in the bulb holders.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Seedy Al said:

Have you tried foxton wreckers? 

No, but good idea. Will keep it in the old grey cells if current avenues are fruitless.

26 minutes ago, Nominal said:

I'll be in ohakune next week so could try horopito motors. You never know what they have stashed upstairs.

Was next on the suggestion list from the panelbeater. Would be mucho aprecciato if you could do this for me.

If you have no luck give Bernie at Preston St Auto Wreckers in Invercargill a call but be warned he can be a cantankerous cunt so you basically have to ring up telling him what you want and that you're going to get it if he has it, if he even smells you dicking him around he'll tell you to fuck off. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, k-trips said:

Yes definitely!!  We thought we had one but turned out it was for an XF (which is different of course LOL)

I will ask someone tommrow, I gess you don't want some sun baked heap of shit

• Like 1

Is xafordgod still on the tard? Think his real name is Brendan. From Rangiora. Use to have all sorts of different coons and coon stuff. XE might be too new for him though.

Also Hinds Garage (at Hinds in South Canterbury obviously) has a lot of obscure shit that might be hard to find anywhere else. Mostly British but I've seen some coon stuff there. The place is like a cross between a hoarder's house and a museum but everything is for sale.

5 hours ago, igor said:

Is xafordgod still on the tard? Think his real name is Brendan. From Rangiora. Use to have all sorts of different coons and coon stuff. XE might be too new for him though.

Also Hinds Garage (at Hinds in South Canterbury obviously) has a lot of obscure shit that might be hard to find anywhere else. Mostly British but I've seen some coon stuff there. The place is like a cross between a hoarder's house and a museum but everything is for sale.

He lives in Hornby now, mainly wrecks AU's these days.