Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 03/01/2018 at 18:32, kiwi808 said:

@kyteler just went to register for this but they have put the price up to $49 for that weekend. So fuck that basically.

Yeah. Saw that too. $15 dollar increase. I’m not keen on that. Will be going for noisy around Cromwell classic car show next weekend though. 

@kiwi808 to enter is only $10. Could be worth it for the good parking spot?... don’t think my car is of show quality but maybe if a few of us are entering might be worth it. Park up together on show with a pirate flag and a bbq!!!! 

I know a few Queenstown Car Club guys are thinking of doing the same thing. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 23:14, kiwi808 said:

So what should we do in March? Overnight camping shindig in the Catlins? Surfing, jet skiing and oil leaking?

working frantically on that option

only so much bush-clearing and house re-piling me and the boy could do over the break

On 1/4/2018 at 23:14, kiwi808 said:

So what should we do in March? Overnight camping shindig in the Catlins? Surfing, jet skiing and oil leaking?

working frantically on that option

only so much bush-clearing and house re-piling me and the boy could do over the break

So i done gone and purchased a vinyl record holding rack... nice wee vintage piece... something your nan would be proud of.

Trouble is its in dunnaz and im all the way in queenstown. and the cat selling it needs it gone by the 18th. Can one of you dunedin troopers grab it for me and hold it until i head down on the 30th of jan whem im down for Roger Waters' concert? Compensation payable by means of your favourite beverage or similar. .

Holla atcha boy @a.craw4d @Marsh @igor ?? 

10 hours ago, Nick Ritchie said:

So i done gone and purchased a vinyl record holding rack... nice wee vintage piece... something your nan would be proud of.

Trouble is its in dunnaz and im all the way in queenstown. and the cat selling it needs it gone by the 18th. Can one of you dunedin troopers grab it for me and hold it until i head down on the 30th of jan whem im down for Roger Waters' concert? Compensation payable by means of your favourite beverage or similar. .

Holla atcha boy @a.craw4d @Marsh @igor ?? 

No problems at all. Flick me through some details

• Like 1