Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, kyteler said:

..uhmm..  I'm not sure changing from Australian to British will cure that issue. 

Trust me the Mini has a hell of a lot less problems than the Falcon did. its minus the dents in the roof to start with

• 2 weeks later...

So there  was a bit of chat around getting a few pests up coronet peak for the last weekend of the snow season. 

Even if you’re not into boarding or skiing it’ll be a great trip out in your old whip. Just pop into the corona bar for a few do as ya tolds.  Who’s keen ? Thinking 22-23 September. Holla atcha boi 

• Like 1

On 31/08/2018 at 22:11, TimShadboltfan27 said:

So there  was a bit of chat around getting a few pests up coronet peak for the last weekend of the snow season. 

Even if you’re not into boarding or skiing it’ll be a great trip out in your old whip. Just pop into the corona bar for a few do as ya tolds.  Who’s keen ? Thinking 22-23 September. Holla atcha boi 

I knew there was something I had on that weekend. So we will be in alex on the 23rd for the blossom festival car show. Im no skier so could be keen for a beverage late afternoon if people are coming back from skiing. I guess see what happens. 

Alexandra-blossom-festival-cars-in-the-park.png

• Like 1