Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

2 hours ago, Nick Ritchie said:

will make the trip thru the gorge satdee morning. 

meet in cromwell at 9:30/10? or do we wanna be earlier than that ?

Dunno if ill be there waiting on my builder to let me know if hes is coming on saturday or not. If I do end up coming ill be later in the morning. Ill catch up with whoevers at the show if I make it. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna go ride my bike this evening. Definitely coming over tomorrow morning. For everyone going wanna meet up somewhere in the depths of Crompton before hand or just at event? I think there is a few QCC meeting at lake hayes pavilion and cruising over sometime in the morning. Gonna pack the camping chair and set up a spot next to car once inside to hang out. We can call it 'old school headquarters' set up for the day. So hopefully we can park all together, if entering car in... We need some signage to get a few more peps involved! haha

4 minutes ago, Nick Ritchie said:

what times QCC convoy @Mazda Dave? im gonna head out tomorrow morn, got some admin to do in cromwell prior. not gonna bother entering the show so will park up by VCC and roll in to see @kiwi808 and co! will have to remember a chair haha 

https://www.facebook.com/events/2031442053772371/ 9am by the sounds of the link. Might meet up with them there and cruise over with whoever is going. Think they'll be a couple at least. See you inside. Im wondering what the BYO policy is? Tempted to pack a few cold ones and sandwiches along with the chair!... could bring the gazebo too!? Things are just getting out of hand now!

I’ll have a few chairs in the back of the car too. 

Keen to roll in together but as it’s just me I am happy to tag along with the QT peeps? Or we could meet at Webb’s Fruit just past the turn off to to Cromwell? Get some fruit for the day at the same time.

33 minutes ago, kiwi808 said:

I’ll have a few chairs in the back of the car too. 

Keen to roll in together but as it’s just me I am happy to tag along with the QT peeps? Or we could meet at Webb’s Fruit just past the turn off to to Cromwell? Get some fruit for the day at the same time.

Healthy fruit options could a goer. Definitely get amongst the QT crew. Pretty sure we can all be friends.... most of the time! Think ill try fit the Gazebo in to make a nice spot out of that central otago sun to hang out! Will flick you a message as we leave QT. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Toddy415 said:

Found out builders coming so I wont be able to make the show. @kyteler need to check this place out probably new shit only caught a glimpse of cars on my way home one day. 

6FD07374-4FD6-4718-A806-C6BE49723592.png

Last time i was in there @ a year ago it was mostly jap stuff with 1 or 2 aussie stuff & a bunch of old tractors....... & a hunter, no avenger shit

Im planning to be there but i just got home from a lovely friday evening in the hospital after a wee crash up in the bike park. haven't done anything like that in a while and nothing like good slam to make you feel alive. Im gonna wake up sorer than i already am no matter what, so if im too sore to move (even after smashing some codeine) im unfortunately not going to make it. The Mazda was loaded with chair and umbrella (for the sun) and gazebo was still an option... Will hopefully see you fullas in the am but no guarantees... :(

• Sad 1