Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

due to unforeseen circumstances affecting numerous parties, we have cancelled our shindig at mataura. to be fair i've seen my fair share of shit hot rod flames and southland falcon club t shirts to know we're probably not gonna miss much...

to see the year off in style, we're seeking expressions of interest for the Highlands hotlap breakfast in December. details here

you can pre-register if you feel the need, or just rock up on the day like a maddog. date is 17 December.
Get your rig out at highlands, then maybe go for a drive round the track in your motor vehicle as well. be good to see all of the southern fairies before we head into the silly season. will follow this for an excursion to a country tav for the usual OS whistle wetting. venue TBC...

warm regards,
your resident last-minute-plan-changer

• Like 2

Nothing gets past the prince of crompton eh @kiwi808!?

I did go to the highlands for that breakfast laps. Went along with the Queenstown Car Club, but don’t tell anyone that...

Was pretty good fun. Couple of laps behind safety car... it’s fast enough that I couldn’t keep up... so all good! Then a delightful breakfast with good old filter coffee. Hmmm, filter coffee, makes you feel alive. All for $35 ain’t to shabs right?

i would be keen to do it all again with you fine lot. Let’s lock it in for 17 December! I might bring the Subaru justy!!!

E3750A39-6203-4443-8838-DEFE625614F3.jpeg

706B5B8F-0D65-48CF-830C-4FB2B8D2D688.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, kyteler said:

What's the go with that? Can I take my FD or are there anti rotary requirements such as the scatter shields?

What time would I have to be there by?

When I blow it up can I leave it at your house?

Rotaries are fine and FD’s are encouraged. Fine to leave it at mine. Can keep the FC happy. Maybe come up the night before and stay at mine? Registration from 9:30 and laps start at 10am sharp.

• Like 1