Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

Must be pretty shit grass if even perendales won't eat it. Those cunts seem to eat pretty much anything. That's why they're such good doers. That and they don't understand the concept of a fence.

Gis a yell when you're dropping the trees and I'll give you a hand.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, igor said:

Must be pretty shit grass if even perendales won't eat it. Those cunts seem to eat pretty much anything. That's why they're such good doers. That and they don't understand the concept of a fence.

Gis a yell when you're dropping the trees and I'll give you a hand.

reed grass. fence smence, that's why they were affectionately known as disa-perendales. Toby has them well trained now, fencing not required !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/29/2017 at 21:55, kiwi808 said:

Could be keen to hoon down for a look on Sunday? Will probably just bring the daily but.

Also, who’s coming to Highlands? Ed is coming down from Auckland and we will be burning meats on my new BBQ on Saturday night.

Havent on here in a while...sounds like heaps is happening. I was thinking of going to the highlands this weekend. Anyone else going? Probably just go to one of the days.

54 minutes ago, Mazda Dave said:

Sunday at highlands sounds good. You are doing a bbq sat evening? 

@Nick Ritchie is coming over Fridee night (Ed from Aucklands is here) but we will probably be doing something similar on Satdee night too. More than welcome to pop over either night for beers/sharns/garage tours etc.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2017 at 11:34, Mazda Dave said:

Anyone thinking of going to Timaru to this?

http://www.4androtary.co.nz/champs/champs-event-info

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwig8ui-0LPXAhVBqpQKHYJnDCoQFgglMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.waitakinz.com%2Fexplore%2Fnorth-otago-vintage-car-club-swap-meet&usg=AOvVaw05yskuICYjtKRi0QY0TDgg

never been to the oamaru version of barrytown, but if anyone was heading up 4 + rotas could be worth a looksie

• Like 1

a vcc swapmate in oamaru... could actually be tempted... havent bought any single idaho license plates or cracked eagers in a while. 

i think we have a wee consensus to head to matarra on sundee for a nosey and few snags at @Toddy415's place. 

@kiwi808 and i will be cruising down in his corporate all expenses paid soccer mom mobile, to avoid being identified as owners of japanese cars. 

keen for a shandy down at the tav or a short cruise down to wyndham or summin? 

who else is on board? 

@gettinroundtuit @kyteler @Lord Gruntfuttock get amongst you southern monkeys.

• Like 4