Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd be partial for a little trip out to Mataura for one of the 3 days. could perhaps incorporate an OS cruise into it also? 

Highlands not looking good for me upon further reflection, will be in hektik exam mode. @kiwi808 i have some m/c wheels that need to go to Ed, are you in QT at all prior to highlands and can pick up? warm regards 

5 hours ago, Nick Ritchie said:

mmm, upon further reflection, that sure is a lot of admin. perhaps another excuse will be required for a catlins cruise. 

would be down on sharns and beige foods if was on the fridee...

as previously discussed, once i get a few things sorted, would be keen to supply a base for CatNats and make a weekend of it.  my nicely grassed paddock has been taken over with manky shit that even perendales won't eat !!, once that back to good there be plenty of camping space for those who are not brave enough to stay in the house !!

PS, if any of you fellas wanna get next years firewood stash under way, and live close enough, there will be a heap of trees coming down around xmas.

• Like 1