Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

1 hour ago, Toddy415 said:

Get that falcon ready!!

Four new door handles and rust work into it....

Plan is to run it through for a WOF next week and I hope I don't fall over at the list. Those Hotwires have made it as far as my garage

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It could well be! I don't remember hearing about it last year. Word on the street is they are hoping for about 200 V8's and Hot Rods and some cool planes too. There is also a swap meat and trade stands. It's $20 bucks a car to enter with all monies going to the save Gore fund or possibly a different charity.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, kiwi808 said:

It could well be! I don't remember hearing about it last year. Word on the street is they are hoping for about 200 V8's and Hot Rods and some cool planes too. There is also a swap meat and trade stands. It's $20 bucks a car to enter with all monies going to the save Gore fund or possibly a different charity.

Im in if its for saving Gore! 

• 2 weeks later...

http://warbirdsandwheels.com/petrolhead-sundays/

so it kicks off pretty early. 8:30 is probably a tad early for those who will look to be spending their sunday in a fairly dusty state. 

still keen to go for a sunday drive, maybe a hiss around lake dunstan via hawea ? any jokers keen for something. we could reschedule for another weekend in october if preferable.

@kyteler @kiwi808 @Mazda Dave @Toddy415 @gettinroundtuit 

• Like 1