Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

Formula 1 was actually pretty good huh! The Festival of Speed at the Highlands on Sunday was awesome! Awesome weather and such a fun laid back vibe about the day. Pity there isn't more events like it there. Great facility, and we even smashed out a few session on the go karts to add to the day of watching and checking out rad old cars!

I could be keen for that cruise 6th May. Will add it calendar and go from there. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands is awesome. Heaps of cool cars to look at, the pits are open to the public and there was some great motor racing.

They do have other things happening through out the year but the next big event isn't until November when they are going to hold the new format Highlands 501.

• Like 1

Cool. I might have the mazda off the road. The adjustables needed rebuilding in the front and it currently has some different struts in. So its okay to drive but i can just drive the wrx instead if there are issues. Are those roads all sealed on the loop suggested? Never been that way!

Just now, Lord Gruntfuttock said:

I'm semi broken too, and car's in bits. Might see if mate's P76 is running if he's back from the States in time, I can still lift a beer...

plenty of seats for a chief executive beer holder mate!

and yeah the route is state highway/main roads so good road surfaces all round. unless of course we deviate off the beaten path to explore

• Like 1