Anything happening in Welly next weekend? (27-28)

Raizer

Pending the big thumbs up from @Dolan I may be heading down to Palmy to pick up a van on Friday 27th and figure I might as well take it on a bit of a weekend roady down to Welly, might end up staying a couple nights and heading home Sunday arvo depending on how hard a motel rapes my wallet.

At this point in time I've got no real plans other than catching up with my little brother @Russ and my Mrs and son both want to have a look around since neither of them have been further south than Hawkes Bay.

And yeah I wouldn't mind meating a few of you cunts irl for a drink/sharn/raffle off @k-trips Kommodore etc

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's the one, have made a booking at Champers in Lower Hut(?), was a $60 discount on booking.com.

Have a couple days to cancel it if I find a better deal, but it's not that much more than some small rooms with both beds in the one room and it's main bed is in a private bedroom upstairs from the lounge/kitchenette/single bed.

At this point I'm not sure what time we'll be getting down to Wellington, bus gets to Palmy at about 4:15, we're going to bum the bustling metropolis that is Palmy around until @Dolanknocks off work and I'm hoping to check out Alice the tractor and maybe spin a sharn or 3 before leaving haha.

Saturday we have nothing planned besides Sandy wants to check out Wellington a bit, so if anyone is floating around central(?) city come save me from dress shopping...

Also I'll no doubt be lost as fuck in the big city!

Semi impromptu Wholly pizza meat or something Saturday?

@Russ lives pretty much next door so I'm sure I'll be able to find the place haha!

@Steelies @Seedy Al @Raizer @Goat

So you jokers keen for a bit of the ol' hu ha tomorrow arvo? Weather looks mint

And by hu ha I mean load up the wag, chuck in a few bevies, a hot plate and some snags etc and go sight seeing? Joe has offered his van services as well (if we need the room)

And anyone else is welcome to join in as well!

• Like 3