Brit and Euro Classic Car Show - Auckland - Sunday 5th March

michaelme

1 hour ago, GuyWithAviators said:

Yup keen with the 1300. Went for a look last year and it was really cool. 

Is there a possibility of getting a spot for OS reserved through the organisers?

Just sent them an email asking about club displays, I'll let you know if they come back with anything

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mr Vapour said:

THis was on my radar already and i am in communication with the organizers(i just sent them an email) . I can ask about reserving a spot. 

17 minutes ago, Mr Vapour said:

THis was on my radar already and i am in communication with the organizers(i just sent them an email) . I can ask about reserving a spot. 

Cheers muchly.

I'd be keen to bring my SD1 along, and most likely my Dad would want to bring his vitesse

On 14/01/2017 at 23:30, michaelme said:

Just sent them an email asking about club displays, I'll let you know if they come back with anything

Got an email back from the organisers,  seem like a good sort:

"It's free and it would be great to see you there.

Register via the website as a group with x number of cars (get x as close to reality as possible and confirm if numbers change before the event by Jan 31st)."

• Like 2

On 14/01/2017 at 23:33, Mr Vapour said:

Sweet.  You got an answer.  

I didn't. Gave him a call. Said no display stands. Did not reply to my email though. 

15 hours ago, michaelme said:

Got an email back from the organisers,  seem like a good sort:

"It's free and it would be great to see you there.

Register via the website as a group with x number of cars (get x as close to reality as possible and confirm if numbers change before the event by Jan 31st)."

I will put my hand up to bring a car along, consider me there!

I reckon reserve like 12-15 spots now? We should be able to fill it! Grab the banner and represent OS!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 14/01/2017 at 23:30, michaelme said:

Dear Classic Car Enthusiast,

Welcome to the second Brit & Euro Classic Car Show. Thank you for your time and effort supporting this Auckland regional event and for displaying your classic car. We trust you enjoy the experience. Much voluntary effort has been put into planning for the car show by many people to make for a memorable day.

Attached are the:

·         Road Access Plan (directions into the park)

·         Basic Layout Plan (shows cars in Zones A, B and C and specifies the correct area for each club)

·         Driver Information & Site Map (gives instructions and details the location of each Club more exactly)

·         Large Print A, B and C (put the correct one on your dash to help the parking marshals as you enter).

Please ensure these are circulated, as appropriate, to your club members. There are a large number of vehicles registered this year (over 640) and all entrants need to be clear on which entry to use.

Look out for the Access signs situated on Pakuranga Road and Cascades Road.

A via Sir Lloyd Drive off Pakuranga Road

B via Bells Road off Pakuranga Road

C via Lady Marie Drive off Cascades Road

Marshalls will be on hand to direct you from there to your site. 

Marshalls will be in place from 7.45 am and all cars must be sited preferably before 9.00 am but certainly no later than 9.30 am. We would request you arrive early (at 8.15 am if possible) to help us correctly place cars before the show starts. 

If your club was able to arrange a meeting place prior to starting off for the show and therefore arrive in convoy that would be extremely helpful. 

The sites have been worked out on the number of cars confirmed.  If more cars arrive on the day we would try to accommodate keeping the cars together as long as it didn’t disrupt the sites either side, in which case the overflow would be moved to the ‘Independent Registrations’ site.   Once at your site it is your responsibility to arrange how you display the cars.

Thank you again for your support.

Kind Regards
Garry Robinson
Secretary 

Hi all,  we're booked as an official club (got the email yesterday). 

They need us there parked up by 9am.

We have space for 15 cars so please PM me if you are coming and I'll send you the instructions (and the print off thing for the dash). 

Are many driving in from the shore? 

Happy to cruise in together from the caffeine and classics carpark if that's the case