• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in :)

Will try Bring the better half along.

I have a portable 3 burner BBQ. It was a bit small for OS drag day but could be perfect for couple sausages if anyone interested ? Can cook about 50 of them at once... so you'll all have to wait till the next lot but thats OK.

Let me no

Cheers

• Like 1

Cheers guys and girls. This is a pretty great response!

I have tried many times to contact the curator of the Pine Harbour Motorsport Museum but to no avail. BUT, the museum is completely glass sided so we can park up at the Marina and take a good look around as the children wonder why Daddy and his friends are getting excited over cars with funny paint jobs. 

I am aware of how busy it gets out Maraetai way on weekends but we can always cruise a little bit further if required. Either way, it's a pretty relaxed affair so no stress.
I need to put this diff into the police car asap so I can attend in it. Otherwise I may have to bring the Triumph.

I'm going to cruise out to the Pine Harbour area tonight for a bit of a looksie.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Threeonthetree said:

Cheers guys and girls. This is a pretty great response!

I have tried many times to contact the curator of the Pine Harbour Motorsport Museum but to no avail. BUT, the museum is completely glass sided so we can park up at the Marina and take a good look around as the children wonder why Daddy and his friends are getting excited over cars with funny paint jobs. 

I am aware of how busy it gets out Maraetai way on weekends but we can always cruise a little bit further if required. Either way, it's a pretty relaxed affair so no stress.
I need to put this diff into the police car asap so I can attend in it. Otherwise I may have to bring the Triumph.

I'm going to cruise out to the Pine Harbour area tonight for a bit of a looksie.

Yeh i've had a nosey just through the glass before, didn't see any opening hours or anything listed on doors.  It's pretty small so you can see everything from outside.

And you're right, there's heaps of spots that you can park 10+ cars along the Maraetai Road, she'll be right etc.

• Like 1