Missing! Suzuki tailgate - Te Horo to WGTN

Steelies

yeah. i just recieved a suzuki carry truck delivered without it's tailgate, that was on it this morning!

somewhere between Te Horo and Wellington city is this tailgate, likely with some road rash. and hopefully no traffic mischief issues.

c1fw2qwj.a2t.jpg

it may also be somewhere in the city, or Avalon in the Hutt, places it passed on it's way to me.

looks as though it's just flapped open, slid off it's pins and disappeared. saddy face. not an easy item to come across i reckon

if anyone's driving this stretch can you please keep an eye out! probably on the southbound side of the road.

yeah talked to Aidan, thanks BDB. he mentioned a vague recollection of seeing something like this in a culvert. imagine the luck! by all accounts the traffic would have killed my brains so I'm leaving it up to the gods to sort out haha. worst case make a new one eh.

I'll be going to levin on sunday so possible possibilities there.

cheers Al for having a scout in the hutt, in adverse weather conditions.

thanks all for the mega support network! a sexy reward is certainly in order for any sightings or otherwise.

xoxox

Went for burn up and back down the hutt motor from the truck place it went to before heading back you're house.

No sightings north and back from the gorge up these ways sorry.

Made some conclusions tho. Driving while trying to scan both sides of the road in the rain is tuff work.

And there is an epic amount of crap on the sides of the road I tells ya!

With a keg fuel tank

Lol. This ties in nicely slash exactly with the conversation I was having with manu yesterday about doing motor swap from the van into truck. And worried about fuel tank condition. I suggested keg, as he has two sitting there, which then went on to stake bed and cutting roof off, then reverse mounted twisted brass windscreen stays.

• Like 1