Can anybody help me out? Stuck in picton

daveyc123

Hi, perhaps this is a long shot, but I am currently stuck in picton, my car (Mazda b2200) is stalling at idle and is surging at revs. I was supposed to be heading north tonight but I managed to change my crossing to tomorrow evening. I can drive the car but it's really not right. And didn't want to get stranded up north :D is there any kind Christmas spirited soul who could help with diagnosing the problem or even fix it? Beers cash and my eternal gratitude for anyone that can save my holiday, also I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I can be contacted on 0273995519 if it is easier, thank you. I can drive so can come to you.

I changed the fuel filter about a month ago. It's a 2.2 petrol. I have a new fuel pump tho I'm not sure that it is the correct one as I can't see a mechanical pump in the engine bay? I have a few basic tools I could possibly get to nelson tho I'm a bit nervous about driving to far

• 3 weeks later...