• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How's your radiator coming along?

I ordered mine on Sunday, their Saturday, it shipped Monday and arrived in the country Thursday after travelling across the states. Now I'm betting it'll be another week for NZ DHL to deliver it to me.  Because NZ Postal service.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

lols been quiet in here, i did drag day fried my clutch on last burnout, limped back up the bombays and put it in the garage.

Then I bought a clutch and took my gearbag out....time, things.....still gearbag out

I'm fitting some new(old but better) parts and fixing the cooling system properly while it's garage bound, bidding on some rims as we speak in japland, and got some spare front suspension to hack up the spindles for coilovers

Plan is slam and reyums then start tidying paint so will stay a bit rough for a bit

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bling said:

Sweet spoiler! 

I think with mounts you're supposed to keep them all the same type? If going for cert I think that is the case anyway. 

/ling out

I found one thats bush based rather than a polyurethane block with bolts dubiously poked in it

• 3 weeks later...