Daves Scooter thing (The Meth Ped)

Muncie

I've been looking for suitable frames go kart mini chopper etc either too expensive or too stuffed rusty shocks etc. 

Keen to keep the stand up frame theme going makes for real fun riding because you can use your whole body to throw it around it just needs more power! The engine will be getting sunk a lot lower into a lengthened frame. Fully intend it to blaze tyres.

• Like 1

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Bought these to sort the ugly intake situation.

2 spare if anyone is keen? Bought a centrifugal clutch to get it running couldn't justify the extra $130 for the Cvt just yet Will have plenty of grunt to counter the tallish gearing anyway.

Might be a bit easier to control while  pulling wheelies too.... 

SmartSelectImage_2017-12-10-10-38-11.jpg

Just doing a tally up of all the parts and realised I need a fuel tank of some sort and a brake caliper. Fuel tank Will have to go under the deck so could be quote long 450ish mm's and 3-3.5 inches round anyone got anything suitable?? Old fire extinguisher used disposable welding gas bottle maybe.

Getting my mig gas bottle filled at moment then it's full steam ahead as I want to be hooning around after Christmas.

Actual proportions now lots to do still but it's getting there everything is where it's staying,

front wheel hasn't been changed out yet but is sitting at the height it'll end up at. 

Had to borrow a gas bottle to do the welding it is coming together nicely and has as much or more deck to stand on, Still only 1200mm long so should fit in my wagon with handle bars off.

15139143852721791332954.jpg

• Like 1

Mmm carbys Got some eBay filters coming for these.

Fuck I've spent way to much on this........ but my Mrs just spent $500 on a dress so naturally im trying to convince franklin cams to grind me a gnarly one up for it while I've got the one up.

ku8kkuD_d.jpg

• Like 1

Rigged up a throttle chucked a helmet on and dared to go up the road. Centrifugal clutch doesn't bite till about 2500rpm sounds like a serious hi stall makes all kinds of v twin noise by then and so much effortless torque.

Parked it then hear Harleys revving up over the hill think I've been noticed.

• Like 3