Daves Scooter thing (The Meth Ped)

Muncie

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been looking around the house for cat piss can smell it everywhere........ turns out it's hydraulic oil off the wiring on my hands yuck yuck yuck! Would prefer cat piss can't stand hydraulic oil soaks in for days.

Hmm google says a GT2056V is commonly used on aftermarket motorcycle turbo applications. Mikuni's or turbo I'm struggling I've had this under the bench for years turns out it's not stuffed just carboned up.

Then again I don't know shit about turbos. 

15204608584881883694655.jpg

• Like 1

In short yes. But would need to put engine in something else with 4 wheels been the main thing holding me back. It goes and works well at moment guess i should just be happy with that seeing as i cant fit it anywhere but above the engine without throwing the balance of the bike out.

Suppose it already has twice the power of a Citroen 2CV 

If anyone has a go kart laying around they want gone? Just saying....

Can confirm it does the speed limit and has plenty more in it.

Really needs a Cvt now makes peak torque just as the clutch engages resulting in the first 3 or so meters on the back wheel, if you get your weight up front though it'll wheel spin till your bored.

Screenshot_20180315-131334.jpg

Misses has admitted she's keen on one with a smaller engine. 50cc will be plenty for her will build hers so we can explore waiheke etc, she's bought an adults scooter that will be ideal. It's hanging upside down at present no need to adjust your screens.

1521075074003500082782.jpg

• Like 3

Had a brainwave to solve the taking off without me dying issue, "Launch Control" Being a twin i've got 2 independent coils if i rig up a momentry button on the bars to ground one coil i can take off with 10 ish horsepower then engage beastmode once rolling, kind of a design disaster but i cant take the covers off with the engine in the frame as i put the bars around the engine to protect it if i came off. Turbo will have to wait (I will do it) till i cave and put this in something with suspension and possibly a numberplate.

• Like 2