Muncie

Daves Garage Dregs Combined Scooter thing (The Death Ped)

I thought it was dangerous before but had gotten used to the power after changing the gearing it was more manageable. Need to make throttle throw longer to tame it should be ok it's geared to hit the governer around 60 ks now.

My little air filters arrived for the flatslide mikuni's  I bought December last year off EBay.

Might take a little bit of time to fit these as I can't ride it for a bit and need to rebuild and rejet them for E85 Might jam something else in the inlet tract yet too......

20180220_113714.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me @Raizer... slides flat at front = flatslide to this motorcycle bits novice.

I'm sure they'll perform much better then the tiny single throat jobby on there now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlownCorona said:

it sure does sound like it needs more performance....

Just trying to make it a bit more tractable the factory carb goes from idle to full noise with about 10mm of throttle twist then the governer gets involved and makes it bunny hop.

Scooter is just a test mule I'll pull this motor off eventually and put it in something else it's just going to keep evolving for a bit longer till i decide what to do with it. Till then it's ready to rip at dromegedden.