Muncie

Daves Garage Dregs Combined Scooter thing (The Death Ped)

Test ride complete fuck its different has that slight low speed wander of anything with some rake but is sweet by around 7-10 kph. Brakes hydraulic fucking brakes what a magic invention!

I underestimated my weight on the front suspension turns out im not as fat as i thought i was sits about 10mm higher than i was expecting which is fine. The sketchyness moving off is gone now power comes on forks rise then settle as you would expect really happy.

Moved those goofy bloody headlights to 2 random 6mm tapped holes in forks looks way less dorky. If you squint and cock your head sideways it could pass as factory built. 

No longer has go ped proportions anymore its definitely more of a moped on steroids.

15468435202632184529272418685495.jpg

• Like 5

Just pissing around with the E85 tune today..... fark it smells lovely shes now getting a frost on the inlet manifold. Its COLD!! ticking over so nicely have gone to 10w-40 in dash pot as the plunger was just jumping around and generally sounding like rod knock.

Quick vid of dew on manifold at idle.

Into this,

little bit more to do to get it down to one wire conduit i ran out fucks do do it today.

20190108_210903.jpg

• Like 1

Welded some gussets in at base of forks and frame it pulls up hard now on the brakes so wanted to just make sure it doesn't crack up or let go. Only tube i could get to slip into the moped down tube was 4mm wall steam pipe so better safe than sorry with the difference in wall thickness turned heat up and these in for good!

20190111_143532.jpg

Duluxe Rebuild on starter too while i had can out spritzing this morning's welding efforts. 

E85 is getting through the float chamber gasket a little bit..... guess i better find a new one of those in the near term other than that its a happy beast and lush to cruise on now.

20190111_143620.jpg